Energy Choice Documents for Third Party Suppliers
Applications, Forms, and Reference Material
View information for Third Party Suppliers (TPS) and Energy Consultants (EC).
Those who wish to participate as Third Party Suppliers (TPS) or Energy Consultants (EC) in the PSE&G service territory need to become familiar with the documents and materials found below.
Many of the documents available from this page are in PDF files, which may be viewed and printed through the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Scheduling and Settlement Information
- Rate Class & Loss Factor Information
- Capacity & Transmission Obligation Information 2019 (2018 version).
- PJM Locational Marginal Pricing
- PSE&G Workshop for Third Party Electric Suppliers
- PSE&G Workshop for Third Party Gas Suppliers
- EDI Survey
Revised November 12, 2014
- EDI Testing Schedule: 2019 and 2020
- Customer Usage Information Authorization Form
- Meter Reading Schedule: 2019 and 2020
- PSE&G Load Profiling Methodology
- Historical Load Profiles
- Preliminary Load Profiles
- Final Load Profiles
- Street Lighting Static Profiles
- PSE&G TPS Electric Operating Manual
Revised November 8, 2016
- PSE&G TPS Gas Operating Manual
Revised November 15, 2016
- TPS Electric Agreement
Revised December 22, 2004
Note: …”real-time PJM load weighted average Locational Marginal Price (“LMP”)…” effective June 1, 2015 will now read …”real time PJM Load Weighted Average Residual Metered Load Aggregate Locational Marginal Price…”.
Basic Generation Service (BGS) – Fixed Price “BGS-FP” has the same meaning and is entirely interchangeable with Basic Generation Service – Residential Small Commercial Pricing “BGS-RSCP”
- TPS Customer Account Services Master Service Agreement (BSA)
- PSE&G Energy Consultant Agreement
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement