- A notarized lease, deed, or letter from the prior landlord
- A current auto insurance policy
- A bank statement issued within the last 60 days
- A credit card statement issued within the last 60 days
- A letter of credit worthiness from a utility
Moving away? You will need the following information:
If you have not had an actual meter reading in the past few months it will be necessary to schedule a meter-reading appointment. Please give us notice of at least two business days before your move-out date.
If you are an existing PSE&G customer and would like to transfer service to another property in our service area you must stop service at your current address and start it at your new address. Log in to My Account or call us at 1-800-436-PSEG (7734).
Start or Make Changes to your Business or Commercial Service?
Call the Business Solutions Center at 1-855-BIZ-PSEG (1-855-249-7734)
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
NOTE: To start service, please be prepared with your Business Tax ID Number